Tipe akun:MT4-CENT, MT4-CENT(PRO), MT4-ECN, MT4-CLASSIC
- The promo code is available for activation for the time period from 01/11/2021 to 22/10/2023.
- To receive bonus funds, a client has to use the Start50 promo code.
- The promo-code allows the client to receive a bonus equal to 50% of their last deposit amount.
- In order to use the following bonus, a client has to make a deposit of at least $100.
- Bonus is available on the following types of accounts: MT4-CLASSIC, MT4-ECN, MT4-CENT, MT4-CENT(PRO).
- The promo code can be used by every client during the period of the bonus program and is available for 10 time use.
- To use the promo code, the client must enter "Start50" in the special promo code field while making a deposit in the Client's Cabinet. The bonus will be credited immediately after the account has been funded.
- The bonus is credited to the account only if the client's profile is fully verified, that is, the name, address, phone number and e-mail are indicated and confirmed.
- The amount credited to the client's account as a bonus cannot exceed $50,000.
- The bonus amount may not be credited to the trading account whose leverage is greater than 1:1000.
- The bonus cannot be credited after internal transfers between the client's trading accounts.
- The trader has the right to withdraw the profit gained through investing the bonus at any time convenient for him.
In order to transfer bonus funds to balance and withdraw them from the trading account, the client has to conduct transactions with a total volume of at least 50% of the bonus amount after closing 50 or more transactions. The calculation examples can be found in the table below
Deposit Bonus amount
50% lots of the bonus amount* 1000 50% $500 250 5000 50% $2500 1250 10000 50% $5000 2500
- From the moment the bonus is credited, it can be used within 3 months. During this period, it can be used for trading or withdrawn from the account if conditions for withdrawal are met. The bonus will be canceled after the expiration of the above period.
- When a client withdraws his own money from his account or makes a transfer to another account, the bonus amount is reduced in proportion to the account balance. Geratsu has the right to take away bonus funds if the client withdraws his own funds or a part of them from his account. Profit can be withdrawn without limits.
- If the client loses his own funds as a result of trading, Geratsu has the right to reduce the amount of bonus funds in proportion to the account balance.
- Commission for affiliate programs (affiliate remuneration) will not be paid for transactions opened with the use of bonus funds.
- Bonus funds can be used exclusively as an additional margin. Trading may not be conducted by means of credit funds only. If the client's own funds are lost as the result of trading, the bonus funds will be canceled from the trading account.
Attention! If after the orders are closed the account balance becomes negative, the client can contact our technical support service in order to correct the "minus" amount.
- This bonus is not tradable. It means the bonus can be used as an additional margin to open more positions but cannot be used to recover a drawdown. It will be deducted if Stop Out occurs, the account balance turns negative, or no positions are opened in the account.
- Geratsu reserves the right to refuse to provide bonus funds or cancel already added bonuses at any time, as well as to cancel the results of any transactions made by the use of credit (bonus) funds.
- Geratsu reserves the right to cancel the result of client`s trades if the company detects the use of the "bonus hunting" scheme or suspects the use of other fraudulent schemes and actions in relation to bonus funds.
In this case, trade results that were earned by the use of bonus funds will be canceled. The bonus can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice to the client due to the low trading activity on the trading account. For example, the execution of one large transaction or several small transactions opened at approximately the same time at the same (or practically the same) prices, that is, the split of a large transaction into small ones can be considered the basis for such a decision on the part of the Company.
- Geratsu may ask the client for additional identity information. If the client refuses to provide the necessary information, the Company may refuse to provide the bonus or cancel already added bonus funds as well as the results of any transactions conducted by use of bonus funds.
- The clients participating in bonus promotions need to read paragraph 4.8. of the Client Agreement, which states: The Company corrects balances in the accounts with a fixed negative value in the "Balance" column in the trading terminal on the 1st of each month. Correction (setting to zero) of trading accounts shall be applied solely to those accounts in which no trades are conducted at the moment of correction, i.e. no active open trading positions are present (pending orders will not be considered). Bonus funds are deducted from the "Credit" column with the comment "bonus_out (negative balance)". At the same time, funds in the amount equal to the negative balance value are put into the account with the comment "Zero Balance Correction".
- Geratsu reserves the right to change the bonus conditions at any time without prior notice.
* It must be noted that:
- the coefficient used for CFD transactions on shares, cryptocurrencies, stock indices and oil is 0.01;
- the volume is 100 times more for Cent accounts;
- when adding the bonus funds to the account balance, only the trades conducted by use of the Client’s own funds will be considered;
- the volumes of trades closed in trading instruments where one point cost is different from one EURUSD point cost will be recalculated based on one EURUSD point cost. For example, one EURUSD point cost is $1 per lot. One EURCAD point cost is $1.041 per lot. So, the EURCAD volume will be recalculated by multiplying it by 1.041. It means that one EURCAD lot will be equal to 1.041 EURUSD standard lots. The following formula is applied when calculating the cryptocurrency real trade volume: volume × contract size / 100,000 × volume.
* When calculating the total volume of closed transactions, we do not consider:
- deleted and canceled pending orders;
- trades contradicting item 5.10.2 of the "Client Agreement";
- hedge positions;
- transactions closed with less than 30 points of profit/loss;
- trades conducted in the account before addition of bonus funds;
- trades which are taken into consideration for working out another bonus to balance.