Geratsu offers you over 150 trading instruments available to trade with a dozen liquidity providers.
We are constantly increasing the amount of trading symbols to provide our traders with the best trading conditions.
|Symbol||Contract size||Price||Spread||Swap long||Swap short||Commissions|
- 1.One standard (full) lot size in the quoted currency is indicated. For example, for the EURUSD currency pair, 1 lot size is equal to 100.000 Euros for ECN and CLASSIC accounts, and to 100,000 eurocents for CENT accounts.
- 2.Spreads and swaps are indicated according to the current market conditions (data is recorded in the table, straight from the trading server, and is updated in real time). The GERATSU LLC has the right to change spreads and swaps according to current market conditions, depending on the volatility of one or another financial instrument and/or interest rate size, when such changes are required.
- 3.Swaps are calculated at 00:00 terminal time of each working day: triple swaps are calculated on the night from Wednesday to Thursday.
- 4.Margin requirements for USDTRY, EURTRY, USDZAR, USDMXN, USDDKK, USDNOK, USDSEK, USDSGD, USDCZK, USDHKD, USDHUF, EURPLN, USDPLN are 5 times higher.
- 5.Trading schedule for USDRUB, EURRUB instruments: 08:00 – 16:45 GMT+2.