Loyalty program for Vietnamese partners
- “TOP IB Geratsu” Promotion is held every month from 00:00:00 on the 1st of each month to 23:59:59 on the last day. Server time is GMT+2 and is indicated in the terminal. Only partners from Vietnam are allowed to take part in the "TOP IB" Promotion.
- Geratsu partners are allowed to participate in the Promotion each month.
- Only a verified profile registered in one of the Geratsu partnership programmes may participate in the Promotion.
- All disagreements that may arise when holding the Promotion and its results shall be resolved through negotiations.
- The terms of participation comply with the terms of Geratsu Partner Agreement, in case of its violation, the company has the right to suspend the participant.
- The participant recognizes all terms and conditions applicable to the promotion. In case of non-compliance with the rules of the promotion, the company reserves the right to disqualify the participant.
- Partner remuneration is credited to the following types of accounts: MT4-Classic.
- The exact size of the reward depends on the amount of funds, deposited by the partner’s referrals and the number of traded lots. The amount of the accrued funds is determined by the table below.
|Deposit, sum||Volume of closed positions||Reward|
*It must be noted that:
- the coefficient used for CFD transactions on shares, cryptocurrencies, stock indices and oil is 0.01;
- the volume is 100 times more for Cent accounts;
- when adding the bonus funds to the account balance, only the trades conducted by use of the Client’s own funds will be considered;
- the volumes of trades closed in trading instruments where one point cost is different from one EURUSD point cost will be recalculated based on one EURUSD point cost. For example, one EURUSD point cost is $1 per lot. One EURCAD point cost is $1.041 per lot. So, the EURCAD volume will be recalculated by multiplying it by 1.041. It means that one EURCAD lot will be equal to 1.041 EURUSD standard lots. The following formula is applied when calculating the cryptocurrency real trade volume: volume × contract size / 100,000 × volume.
*When calculating the total volume of closed transactions, we do not consider:
- deleted and canceled pending orders;
- trades contradicting item 5.10.2 of the "Client Agreement";
- hedge positions;
- transactions closed with less than 30 points of profit/loss;
- trades conducted in the account before addition of bonus funds;
- trades which are taken into consideration for working out another bonus to balance.