Типы счетов:MT4-CENT, MT4-CENT(PRO), MT4-ECN, MT4-CLASSIC
- The promo code is available for activation for the time period from 01/08/2022 to 31/08/2022.
- In conjunction with Malaysia's Independence Day on 31 August 2022, the company offers a 100% bonus to all geratsu customers.
- Customers need to register in a real account and can choose any of the accounts that have been provided by the company such as MT4-CLASSIC, ECN, CENT, CLASSIC and CENT PRO.
- The customer needs to complete the full verification of the investment account.
- Customers need to make a minimum deposit of 50 usd to redeem the bonus MERDEKA BONUS 100%.
- The maximum funds credited to the investment account is 500 USD.
- To use these additional funds the client needs to use leverage of 1:200.
- These additional funds also support losses and support funds.
- One Account - receives one promo code. The promo code is given only once.
- Customers are not allowed to use any bonus.
- Customers can use these additional funds for one month after being credited.
- If the client wants to maintain this additional fund the client needs to trade 10.00 lots to maintain this additional fund.
- This bonus cannot be withdrawn.
* It must be noted that:
- the coefficient used for CFD transactions on shares, cryptocurrencies, stock indices and oil is 0.01;
- the volume is 100 times more for Cent accounts;
- when adding the bonus funds to the account balance, only the trades conducted by use of the Client’s own funds will be considered;
- the volumes of trades closed in trading instruments where one point cost is different from one EURUSD point cost will be recalculated based on one EURUSD point cost. For example, one EURUSD point cost is $1 per lot. One EURCAD point cost is $1.041 per lot. So, the EURCAD volume will be recalculated by multiplying it by 1.041. It means that one EURCAD lot will be equal to 1.041 EURUSD standard lots. The following formula is applied when calculating the cryptocurrency real trade volume: volume × contract size / 100,000 × volume.
* When calculating the total volume of closed transactions, we do not consider:
- deleted and canceled pending orders;
- trades contradicting item 5.10.2 of the "Client Agreement";
- hedge positions;
- transactions closed with less than 30 points of profit/loss;
- trades conducted in the account before addition of bonus funds;
- trades which are taken into consideration for working out another bonus to balance.